CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Quality Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Salary: Up to £20.50 per hour Umbrella.
Quality Coordinator Role:
- Ensure that products released are in compliance with licencing requirements and company standards.
- Establish and maintain the approval status of product licences for both new and established products manufactured at site and maintain the manufacturers licences.
- Support business objectives, site transfers and variations to existing products within agreed customer deadlines.
- Follow all SOPs and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in compliance with GMP.
- Degree Qualified ideally in Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy or a related subject.
- Understanding and ability to apply GxP principles.
- Experience in manufacturing processes and/or laboratory testing.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance and pharmacopoeiawould be an advantage.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Coordinator position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49982.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.