Quality Coordinator - Barnard Castle, Durham
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis until December 2019. This may be extended.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They manufacture sterile products in vials and syringes, including several biopharmaceuticals and vaccines, clean liquid products inhaled via nasal sprays as well as dermatologicals such as creams and ointments in tubes/pumps/tablets/suspensions, specifically antibiotics.
The role is based at our client's site in Barnard Castle which is a market town in Teesdale, County Durham. Barnard Castle sits on the north bank of the River Tees, and 21 miles south-west of the county town of Durham. Nearby towns include Bishop Auckland and Darlington.
The Role: You will be responsible for:
- Scanning and reviewing batch documents for secure file to transfer to other sites.
- Assisting with compliance investigations and batch record review.- Reviewing site documents and manufacturing specification.
- Liaison with sites within the EU.
- Degree or equivalent in a science subject such as Chemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy with previous experience within a quality role would be preferred.
- Experience with batch release and reviews and the ability to follow SOPs.
- Good understanding and knowledge of GMP is essential.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise clearly and confidently with external sister companies and stakeholders.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45775 in all correspondence.