Quality Control Supervisor
James Horne is recruiting for a QC Supervisor to join a leading supplier of pharmaceutical packaging supplies to the healthcare industry. This role will be located in their Newcastle facility on a permanent basis at a time when the company is experiencing growth and has recently expanded by building a new state of the art analytical facility.
The main purpose of your role will be to provide support to the QA Manager and effectively manage the analytical and microbiological laboratories.Further responsibilities will include:
- Line management for a team of analysts and planning, organising and monitoring their workloads.
- Recording and monitoring achievement, identifying low performing areas and how these can be addressed.
- Ensuring all testing and associated activities are performed in accordance with GMP.
- Act as a primary contact for laboratory related queries, support client quotations and participate in client quality audits.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to cGMP and strict industry compliance standards.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in Chemistry or a relevant scientific discipline.
- At least 3 years' experience in analytical, chemistry, microbiology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills and be able to manage multiple workloads.
- The ability to communicate effectively with members of staff and clients.
This is a full-time, permanent role and an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company at a time of expansion.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact James Horne on 0191 3848905 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46952 in all correspondence.