Quality Control Calibration Manager
CK Science are recruiting for a Quality Control Calibration Manager to work within a laboratory environment for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Quality Control Calibration Manager will be working at the manufacturing site in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
Quality Control Calibration Manager Role:
- Reviewand Improve existing QC test methods and release procedures.
- Ensure effective New Product Transfer from R&D into QC.
- Develop a system for trending and reporting of Strip performance data.
- Ensure sufficient capacity (people, materials, equipment) for QC is available to meet business needs.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to simplify processes, improve performance and reduce Cost of Goods.
- Responsible for line managing QC sampling technician staff
- Please note this role will be very much hands on
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A strong technical capability
- Line management experience is not essential though would be advantageous
- The ability to demonstrate experience of working in medical devices.
- A background in Science/Engineering with experience of working in a QC environment.
- Working knowledge of Statistics.
- Proven track record of people development.
- Proven track record of problem solving.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Quality Control Calibration Manager position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49170.