Quality Control Analyst
Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is recruiting for multiple Quality Control Analysts to join a growing pharmaceutical company at their site in based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform the inspection and testing of intermediate and finished products to agreed schedule
- Assist with the inspection and testing of raw materials and packaging components when necessary
- Ensure all work is documented, checked and reported promptly
- Ensure any atypical/out of specification results are reported to the Team Leader immediately, and any resulting investigation is initiated at once
- Ensure that all cGMP requirements are strictly adhered to and that SOP's are followed at all times
- Maintain excellent levels of housekeeping, safety and environmental standards within the laboratory
- Participate in internal audits of GMP and Health & Safety
- Perform routine calibration and maintenance duties as required
- Liaise with Team Leader to identify and address training needs, and ensures individual training record is kept up to date
- Embrace and promote the philosophy of team working
- Facilitate and participate in self inspections, internal quality audits, customer audits and regulatory inspections
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of Quality Control and GMP
- Experience of working in an analytical QC environment
- Good working knowledge of HPLC, GC and dissolution testing
- The ability to use own initiative
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to effectively deal to conflict
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical employer who are currently undergoing a period of rapid expansion and who offer exceptional opportunities for personal development and career progression.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Control Analyst position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34493 in all correspondence.