CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Hoddesdon on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: From £15.38 to £25 per hour depending upon experience
Quality Auditor Role:
- Completes review of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the releaseof drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA's.
- Hold a relevant degree in the scientific or engineering disciplines or have equivalent working experience
- Experience working in a similar position within the pharmaceutical industry with a good working knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Excellent communication skills
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Quality Auditor role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Hannah 01246 457711 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49595 in all correspondence.