CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
Hourly: Up to £50.93 PAYE or £57.08 Umbrella
QA Auditor Role:
- Independently plans/leads/conducts wide range of (non-routine) complex audits including commercial/clinical manufacturing sites and contract manufacturers,and performs complex process audits with oversight
- Executes audit strategy, leads process audits and performs special assessments
- Acts as a reviewer of audit reports from outsourced or routine audits
- Assesses audit plans and quality metrics to identify potential areas of risk
- Actively supports regulatory inspections and identify and drive process improvements
- BSc (or equivalent) preferably in pharmaceutical or natural sciences, or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in ICH and global regulations (e.g. FDA, EMA, HC, ANVISA, TGA) and international standards (e.g. ISO, WHO)- Working knowledge of business concepts and quality operations
- Critical thinking expertise, with ability to define and implement a strategic approach to audit based on compliance and business knowledge
- Strong use of quality and auditing frameworks and application
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Quality Auditor role is home based but the role will involve occasional travel (up to 40%).
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50016.