CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a multi national company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire on contract basis for 12 months with a rate between £15-26 per hour depending upon experience.
The Company: Our client is committed to improving health and wellbeing around the world and are a global healthcare leader. Today, they are at the forefront of inventing tools for the fight against some of the world's most urgent global health challenges. This includes more than 30 different cancers, hepatitis C, Alzheimer's disease, Ebola, antibiotic-resistant "superbugs", cardio-metabolic diseases, and many others. Their products cover a broad range of areas, including cardiovascular disease and immunology, infectious diseases, and women's health.
Location: This role is located just off the A10 and on the outskirts of Hoddenson itself. Hoddesdon is a town in the Broxbourne borough of the English county of Hertfordshire, situated in the Lea Valley. It is located 3 miles West of Harlow 4 miles southeast of Hertford, 5 miles north of Waltham Cross and 11 miles southwest of Bishop's Stortford, offering many nearby attractions, restaurants, pubs and clubs. The site itself can be reached via public transport with ease. There are three nearby train stations, the closest being Rye House Station.
Your main duties:
- The Quality Auditor conducts routine audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems (including computer systems), and/or facilities to ensure the compliance with SOPs and GMPs and worldwide regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment or clinical supply lots (bulk and packaged) to ensure conformance to appropriate regulatory requirements.
- You will communicate and resolve audit comments with client areas.
- Under supervision, or as part of a team, perform audits or inspections of assigned areas or systems to assess compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Issue reports summarising deficiencies and work with areas to execute remedial action.
- Notify appropriate management of inspection result.
- Work with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experience should be in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry or government drug-regulatory agency with a working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Effective communications (oral/written) and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Degree level or similar.
- Experience of working in QA ideally with GMP.
- Some knowledge of clinical trials would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Must be able to work in a team with minimal supervision.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47464 in all correspondence.