Quality Assurance and Development Technician - Derbyshire
Are you an immediately available chemistry graduate looking for your first role in industry? I am currently handling an entry level position for a Quality Assurance and Development Technician with a coatings manufacturing company at their site based in Derbyshire, on a full time permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a British-based manufacturer of aftercare solutions for various products and for private label. They have been in operation for over 80 years and are market leaders in their field. Their technical innovation, product efficacy, and customer satisfaction are their main drivers and have a dedicated manufacturing facility. With a focus on textile applications, the company now has a vacancy for a QA and Development Technician and will consider chemistry graduates able to join the company at short notice. This is a hands on role where you may need to get your hands dirty and the company offers a salary in the region of £18-21,000 per annum depending on experience.
Location: This role is located in Derbyshire, easily accessible by motorway from South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- Testing of production batches and finished product, incoming raw materials and factored goods, all in accordance with company quality standards.
- Development of formulations for new products.
- Support the company adherence to ISO 9001 management standard.
- Provide technical support to customers, retailers, colleagues and industry contacts.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably a chemistry degree, alternatively a science or related engineering degree will be considered.
- Prior experience of working within chemical/ quality assurance environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills as ability to interpret technical information to a wide audience is vitally important.
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm to learn are essential.
- Ability to drive/ to get to site is essential.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45037 in all correspondence.