Quality Assurance Specialist
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 6 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Perform Product Quality Reviews, reviewing both local and site PQR's
- Assess and focus on the performance on PQR's
- Assist in the Control of Change process and ensure the process is followed
- Assist in the preparation, execution and follow up of all internal and external deviations and CAPAs related to GMP/GDP
- Assist with metrics as appropriate
- Assist in handling Customer Complaints
- Assist in the process for handling non-conformances, including temperature excursions
- Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Previous Quality Assurance experience in essential
- Direct experience and sound knowledge of general quality requirements and guidelines /legislations
- Previous experience working with and reviewing PQR's.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Specialist position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33667 in all correspondence.