Quality Assurance Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carrigtwohill on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need.
Location: This Quality Assurance Associate role will be based at our clients site in Carrigtwohill, County Cork.
Salary: Up to €50,000 per annum.
Quality Assurance Associate Role:
- Leading customer complaint investigation coordination.
- Leading of investigations and corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Compiling data for annual product quality reviews and generates and reports on site quality system metrics.
- Participate in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure quality objectives are met.
- Participate in the completion of internal audits and walkthroughs.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good working knowledge of GMP.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of FDA/EMEA standards and quality systems.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48501.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.