Quality Assurance Officer
Ross Beeson is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a global contract manufacturing organisation in the life sciences industry at their site based in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support the site audit program.
- Provide guidance and support on root cause analysis in the areas of Deviations, CAPA's, and Out Of Specifications (OOS).
- Support Continuous Improvement for manufacturing.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Hold a science related qualification HNC or Higher
- Have proven experience within a Quality area or similar
- Have a clear understanding and experience of GMP
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ross Beeson on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH36415 in all correspondence.