Quality Assurance Officer in Hertforshire
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a patient focused pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hertfordshire on an initial 1 year contract.
As a Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for supporting manufacturing, packaging and testing teams ensuring they are in full compliance with GMP, company quality systems and industry standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for reviewing and writing quality policies, systems and procedures.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Review company and 3rd party batch records.
- Review and approve bulk batches.
- Support QA review and approval of QC documentation.
- Complete assessments of Deviations and CAPA's.
- Support implementation of Change Control activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science related subject, e.g. Chemistry, Biology or related subjects.
- Experience working to cGMP in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44982 in all correspondence.