Quality Assurance Officer - Computer Systems - Hertfordshire
James Horne at CK Science is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer (Computer Systems) to join a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation, on a full-time and permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to be a knowledge base and support to the service and support functions in the area s of computer system selection and management, computer system validation, data protection and information security.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Act as the Validation Manager for the validation of computer systems across the organisation.
- Provide IT expertise as required during auditing, deviation, corrective and preventative action and SOP development.
- Identify and track security vulnerabilities and drive for resolution.
- Strategize the overall approach in information security in all aspects.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar/equivalent experience or qualification.
- CISA/CIMA or other relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of information management software, IT security, networks, connectivity systems and database management.
- An understanding of, and practical experience of applying, the Data Protection Act and other related standards and code of practice.
- Knowledge of GCP and GVP requirements.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45236 in all correspondence.