Quality Assurance Manager - Middlesex
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a privately owned pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market. They offer a wide range of products and services which include specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over the counter (OTC) medicines. With over 1000 employees and still growing they believe that investing in their people has been the key to their success.
The QA Manager will manage quality systems, processes, and procedures to assure product safety and quality by driving business alignment to correct industry requirements and business objectives by managing quality system design, controls, and continuous improvement. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Lead the site in GXP compliance
- Manage day-to-day activities of QA staff
- Manage and approve OOS/OOT process for site
- Review and collate data and write PQRs for Pharmaceutical products
- Review batches and support QP product release
- Manage the site equipment validation and calibration annual planner
- Manage quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety
- Own the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for departmental functions
- Influence site compliance to Quality policy, Quality Management System procedures and guidelines
- Lead compliance to internal and external regulations
- Lead quality system metrics such as Corrective and Preventive Action, training metrics, completion and complaint resolution metrics
- Define and perform audits of internal systems and external suppliers and manufacturers
- Inform appropriate internal departments on audit results and work with the necessary staff to achieve GXP compliance
- Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, as applicable
- Update key performance indicators/metrics in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain GxP standard operating procedures in accordance with regulatory and company requirements
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Hands on pharma QA experience
- Supervisory/management experience
If you successful you will be joining a pharmaceutical company that has continuously grown in a systematic and consistent manner expanding its product line by acquiring licenses rapidly. Currently, they have more than 2000 licenses with several licenses in the pipeline enabling them to provide more options to their customer base which includes 50% of the market share of the estimated 6000 UK independent pharmacists.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Manager position please contact Jason on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33618 in all correspondence.