Quality Assurance Lead - London
Julie Marshall at CK Science is recruiting for an Quality Assurance Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in London on a contract basis until the end of 2016.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as quality support on Harmony Project Deployment - working with deployment project leads, project teams, sites, GCV and other parts of the E2E Artwork and Packaging supply chain deployment scope.
- Ensure quality aspects from the End to End supply chain are considered including the perspective from Local Operating Companies (LOC's), Supply Chain in all areas of the business associated with deployment of the Harmony Solution i.e. Consumer Health, Pharmaceutical and Vaccines.
- Support the Harmony Data Strategy team to ensure data extraction, transformation and migration are performed in a controlled manner. Including support for development of processes and procedures.
- Approve various stages of the programme activity from a quality perspective as it progresses.
- Support other areas of the programme from a Quality and GxP perspective.
- Ensure deployment planning considers key risk to maintain quality and compliance.
- Ensure programme Quality and validation plans are defined, monitored and maintained ensuring compliance requirements and project timelines are met.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Solid and broad quality experience in the pharmaceutical and consumer businesses. A good understanding of the end to end process including Local Operating Companies, Local and Central Regulatory activities and site production activities
- Broad knowledge of GMP, regulatory and quality requirements and ability to explain and enforce these requirements and relate to Programme deployment and apply good business judgment in doing so.
- Knowledge of validation standards required to ensure quality standards are met.
- Awareness and understanding of business environment and ability to build networks with the programme and support functions
- Good influencing and negotiating skills to ensure implementation of appropriate standards, specifications and agreements.
- Good verbal and written communications skills to ensure effective relay of issues, risks and opportunities so that these are well understood by all parties and that effective actions are put in place.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34714 in all correspondence.