Quality Assurance Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: From €21 per hour depending upon experience
Quality Assurance Associate Role:
- Review and approve batch, cleaning and testing documentation.
- Ensure that all Laboratory Out of Specification (OOS) and process deviations are documented, assessed and associated CAPA identified.
- Provide support to deviation investigations and process performance monitoring. Perform trending on deviations raised as required to identify improvement initiatives.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Science, Pharmacy or equivalent working experience
- Experience and knowledge of GMP Requirements for Electronic /paper free operations.
- Knowledge of Quality IT systems desirable (e.g. SAP, Trackwise).
- Experience in High potency manufacturing desirable.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time,every time, across the globe.
Location: This Quality Assurance Associate role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49119.