Quality Assurance Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This Quality Assurance Associate role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
- 16.14 per hour PAYE.
Quality Assurance Associate Role:
- Ensure continuous compliance of Compounding Unit to cGMP and “Specials” manufacturing requirements, local procedural requirements and company corporate policies.
- Support manufacture of aseptically products by making QA decisions during batch manufacturing and ensuring GMP is adhered to at all times.
- Execute documentation and batch reviews as required.
- Investigate complaints and monitor CAPAs related to them.
- Support deliveryof product release targets, including ensuring timely batch review activities and batch disposition of any deviations with impact to product release.
- Breadth & depth of experience: 2 years' experience in GMP environment.
- Aseptic manufacture of medicinal products is preferred but not required.
- Field of expertise: Quality Assurance, Production, Validation, Microbiology.
- Degree or BTEC (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical or Science related subject.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49363.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.