Quality Assurance Assistant - Liverpool
Rob Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join a leading animal and human health manufacturer based in Liverpool. This is a contract position with an initial contract of 6 months.
As a Quality Assurance Assistant the main purpose of your role will be to support the QA Representatives in many areas of compliance activities.
Further responsibilities of this Quality Assurance Assistant position will be to:
- Review manufacturing work tickets
- Provide QA metrics and data for Annual Product Reviews and QPPA reports.
- Perform Housekeeping Inspections.
- Perform Complaint Administration
- Perform Control of manufactured materials.
- Provide oversight of incoming raw material management and testing processes
- Provide oversight of incoming packaging materials and testing processes.
- Support the site stability testing programme
- Provide oversight of warehouse storage and distribution activities (occasional offsite presence at contract warehouses may be required)
As a Quality Assurance Assistant, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidates for this position must have a minimum of HND or equivalent in a science discipline, or proven experience in a quality related discipline.
- Applicants will be expected to have a good understanding of current GMP requirements.
- Good self management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work independently as well as within the team and production areas.
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external customers.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Rob on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can click on the link below to apply online.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33963 in all correspondence.