Quality Account Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a 2 Quality Account Managers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Quality Account Manager role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
- 300 per day (PAYE) / £400 per day (Ltd) - outside of IR35.
Quality Account Manager Role:
- Responsible for the Quality management of assigned Supply Chains, supporting the External Supply organization.
- Responsible for all Quality activities that directly support the establishment and execution of Quality Management of Product Supply Chains covering end to end supply of the externally sourced products.- This end to end supply chain oversight covers API's, Biologics, Vaccines, Devices, Formulation/Packaging and Contract Laboratories.
- Serve as a Quality leader in the review of new Product Supply Chains, including preparation for, and management of Regulatory Agency inspections for QA/Compliance assessments of Product Supply Chains.
- Participate in Supply Chain Control room meetings, you will actively perform activities such as CI/PPS, IRM, supply chain map reviews, Supply Chain Quality Master data design/set-up, coaching and seeking to make Supply processes efficient.
- Bachelor degree in a science/technical field; such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment.
- Experience working in a PCO organization.
- Demonstrated leadership capability and organizational skills to act as the Quality leader for Product SupplyChain(s).
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Quality Account Manager positions, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49976.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlementto work in the UK.