QMS Officer - Pharmaceutical, Hertfordshire
Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QMS Officer to join a truly independent UK pharmaceutical company, focused on researching and developing novel dermatological treatments on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to monitor and prepare reports on complaints, change controls, non-conformances and document management, to contribute to the continuous improvement of Quality Systems in line with improvement and harmonisation of the QMS.
The main purpose of your role as QMS Officer will be:
- Assisting the Quality Manager in development, improvement and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Coordinating, monitoring and preparing reports on the main Quality System elements: Complaints, Change Controls, Non-conformances and Document Management.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Performing admin duties as required.
- Providing training and knowledge sharing on all subjects covered.
In order to be considered for the role as QMS Officer, it is essential to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in the Life Sciences or a relevant discipline (or equivalent).
- Previous experience working within QA and / or compliance and regulatory areas in pharmaceutical and / or biotech industry.
- Good knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
- Working experience in generation, maintenance and revision of SOPs, forms, specifications, records, CAPAs and change control.
If successful, you will be joining a Pharmaceutical company focusing on researching and developing novel dermatological treatments. In return there is an attractive salary of £25,000 - £30,000, coupled with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
For more information or to apply for this QMS Officer position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34358 in all correspondence.