QMS Coordinator - Buckinghamshire
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QMS Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 6 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in the tracking and chasing of periodic reviews
- Assist in the tracking and chasing of quality issues
- Assist in the completion of CAPA's, deviations and effectiveness checks
- Arrange QMS meetings
- Assist during audits and inspections
- Complete continuous improvements
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc in a relevant scientific field is essential (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and Quality Management would be advantageous
- Previous experience with creation of procedures, forms and flow charts would be advantageous
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire.
For more information or to apply for this QMS Coordinator position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33675 in all correspondence.