CK Group are recruiting for a QC Technician to join a leading manufacturer of high performance adhesives to be based in Alfreton, on a full time, permanent contract.
QC Technician Role: As a QC Technician, the main purpose of your role will be toassist the Production Chemist with routine QC testing.
Further responsibilities of this QC Technician will include:
- Providing an efficient service for production.
- Ensuring necessary product certification is created and passed to the salesdepartment.
- Performing laboratory tasks with due diligence in accordance with the Laboratory Training Manual and the priorities of the work schedule.
- Carrying out planned tasks in accordance with the company's Quality Procedures Manual and as directed by the Production Chemist.
- Passing details of any product non-conformities to Production Chemist/Production Management to aid investigations and rectification.
- Strictly adhering to company policies for Health and Safety, Quality and IT.· Ensuring all measuring equipment used has valid calibration.
- Maintaining laboratory records, equipment and laboratory facility, including general housekeeping.
- Assisting the Production Chemist as and when circumstances dictate.
Your Background: As a QC Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a QC laboratory would be a distinct advantage.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject, and ideally to BSc level.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Technician position please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50929.
It is essential that applicants holdentitlement to work in the UK.