CK Group are recruiting for a QC Technician to join an assay development service at their site in Southampton on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our clients are experts in real-time PCR, a molecular biology technique for detecting the presenceof DNA/RNA and quantifying it. They have customers in many different industries including academia, research, healthcare, food industry and the veterinary industry selling to over 130 countries worldwide. They've launched a range of assays and products to support the need for mass COVID-19 testing.
QC Technician Role: The main purpose of this role is to focus on performing and scheduling day to day QC tests with the QC Lead to ensure production and stock meets order requirements.
Your duties will include to:
- Carry out in-process and final QC tests to support manufacturing and R&D activities.
- Ensure QC results are accurately recorded in manufacturing system.
- Perform checks or QC on incoming raw materials and record checks in manufacturing system.
- Assist in the monitoring of QC inventory; ensuring sufficient controls are available.
- Write clear and concise QC SOPs, procedures, and policies.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this QC Technician role will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum BSc in relevant scientific field.
- Previous experience of working with a QC team.
- Previous experience of working with ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
- Knowledge and previous experience of company technologies and their applications.
This role represents a chance for you to make a real difference to the future healthcare industry as well as build on your skills and wider network.
Apply: Entitlement to work in theUK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QC Technician position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457722 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50832.