CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst on behalf of a growing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
The Company: This global organisation have recently invested heavily in thefacility, and are currently undergoing a period of growth to support with new expansion projects.
Location: The role is located in Middlesbrough, and is easily accessible by road from across the North East of England. There is ample free parkingprovided on site.
QC Analyst Role: The main purpose of your role will be to analyse raw materials, intermediates and finished product, using techniques including GC, HPLC and FTIR.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Receipt and preparation of samples for analysis.
- Using laboratory instrumentation to analyse samples.
- General laboratory housekeeping.
- Ensuring that laboratory stocks are maintained, and ordering laboratory consumables as required.
Your Background: To be considered for this QC Analyst position you should ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of BSc level (or possess equivalent experience) in a relevant scientific subject.
- Experience of working in an analytical laboratory, and in use of instrumental techniques such as GC, HPLC or ICP.
- Experience of working to GMP would be highly beneficial for this position.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please contact SarahFarrow on 0191 3706486 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49958.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.