CK Group is recruiting for a Shift QC Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow, Ireland on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century.
- Performing all lab functions in compliance with cGMP.
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch release.
- Maintaining, updating and issuing chemical test specifications and SOPs in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Receiving and managing samples that come into the lab for release and stability testing.
- Following written procedures for analytical testing techniques.
- Providing lab support including routine equipment maintenance.
- Ensuring training is current and all job functions performed.
- Supporting new product introduction projects.
- Bachelors Degree; ideally in Chemistry, analytical chemistry or a related Science discipline or relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- A good working knowledge of analytical systems and software is desirable.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47426 in all correspondence