QC Technician - Surrey
Lana Premadasa is recruiting for a QC Technician to join an innovative company in the Pharmaceutical industry who focus on drug delivery and the design and formulation of solid nanoparticles in Surrey. These roles are offered on a full time, permanent basis, and with a salary range of between £28,000 - £33,000 per annum dependant upon experience.
The main purpose and requirements of this roles will be to:
- Work in the company's New Product Introduction (NPI) facility
- Manufacture Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical intermediate material
- Analytical method development and validation particularly for HPLC and UV-Vis spectrometry
- Perform analysis via HPLC, UV-Vis, Karl Fisher and ICP
- During initial training there will be some requirement for travel and staying in Kent
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, MSc or BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Experience with method development and validation of analytical methods (HPLC / UV-Vis)
- Experience working with analytical tools such as HPLC and UV spectroscopy
- Experience working to GMP/GLP
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative drug delivery company developing a unique technology, and as the team grows you will have significant opportunity for development and growth.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lana on 01438 842975 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41359 in all correspondence.