QC Technician - East Midlands
Naynesh Mistry at CK Group is currently recruiting for a QC Technician to join a leading Personal Care organisation based at their site in the East Midlands on a full time, permanent basis. This client is a manufacturing company based in Derbyshire who has a wealth of experience designing, manufacturing and formulating liquid products and aerosols.
- To support the development and maintenance of high standards of laboratory practice.
- To work with all other departments to maintain and improve service levels for clients customers.
As QC Technician you will be required to:
- Ensure up to date SOP's are in place within your department and to ensure SOP's are adhered to.
- Sample, test, mark up and book into stock of raw materials and blends.
- Ensure blended product and finished goods are produced to product quality specification requirements.
- Provide timely support for corrective actions towards non-conforming raw materials, blended product and finished goods.
- Provide technical support to internally and externally driven initiatives to improve process efficiency and product quality.
- Support any third party testing.
- Support any practical aspects of the Quality Control system.
The successful QC Technician will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- A degree in a Chemistry or relevant scientific field (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with cosmetics, skincare or personal care in a laboratory environment would be desirable
- Be familiar and understand industry regulations and general legal requirements.- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this QC Technician position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34967 in all correspondence.