Natalie Wood is recruiting for a QC Supervisor to join a Chemical Manufacturing Company based in West Yorkshire. The client manufactures, develops and markets industrial lubricants to industries worldwide. This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
As a QC Supervisor you will be responsible for the overall performance of the QC Laboratory service to Manufacturing. You will provide a link between Manufacturing, Customer Service, and the Quality Manager.
Further responsibilities of this QC Supervisor will be:
- To coordinate and assist a small team with the daily laboratory testing schedule using a variety of techniques including Brookfield viscosity, Karl Fischer, XRF, IR and wet chemistry.
- Maintenance of the QC laboratory and its systems.
- Assist the Quality Manager in resolution of Production Quality issues.
As a QC Supervisor, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Preferably previous experience of QC lab functions and working within a Quality Management System.
- Comfortable and effective communication with personnel of all levels.
- Minimum A-level or equivalent education in scientific disciplines (particularly chemistry).
- Supervisory experience is not essential.
For more information or to apply for this QC Supervisor position please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46591 in all correspondence.