QC Shift Analyst - Cramlington
James Horne is recruiting for a QC Shift Analyst to join a leading supplier of API services to the Pharmaceutical industry, based in Cramlington, Northumberland on a permanent basis.
Joining the team you will be responsible for providing an effective quality control and stability analysis service to both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Analysing raw materials and intermediates using a range of analytical instrumentation.
- Performing stability studies on client products.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to cGMP and strict industry compliance standards.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of an HNC in a Chemistry related subject.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Familiar with a number of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Ideally experienced in working in Shift Analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research organisation at their state of the art facility located in Northumberland. This is a permanent role and will involve working on a wide range of analysis in the laboratory from raw materials analysis through to stability studies.
For more information, or to apply for the position please contact James Horne on 0191 3848905 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH38828 in all correspondence.