CK Group are recruiting for a QC Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
Our client are a market leader in their field and have pioneered advances in technology and instrumentation.
This role is located in Sunderland and the site is easily commutable from the A1(M) and surrounding towns/cities in the North East.
QC Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Undertake all relevantQuality Control (QC) laboratory duties in a timely and efficient manor and perform scientific and associated tasks within the QC department, following QC protocols.
- Assist the QC Manager in the organising of assigned work on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of the equipment used within the QC department with respect to regular maintenance and first-line trouble shooting.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in life sciences or a related field.
- Experience of Electrophoresis and/or Haemostasis and ideally an understanding of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills with the ability to work well in a team.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QC Scientist position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49668 in all correspondence.