CK Science are recruiting for a QC Scientist to join a Life Sciences company at their site located in Surrey on an initial contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a Life Sciences business providing diagnostic services to the healthcare sector.
Location: This QC Scientist role is located in Surrey.
QC Scientist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Carry out in-process and final QC tests to support manufacturing and R&D activities and perform visual checks or QC on incoming rawmaterials and record checks in manufacturing system.
- Perform stability tests, analyse data and write up results into stability reports.
- Write clear and concise QC SOPs, procedures and policies and complete Certificate of analysis documents in addition to any other QC documents that may be required for customers.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a Life Science subject(i.e. Biology, Biological Science, Biomedical Science).
- Experience in a similar QC role in the biotech industry.
- Previous experience of working with ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51974 in all correspondence.