CK Group are recruiting for a QC Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 9 months.
- 16 per hour
QC Scientist Role:
- Support the business with onsiteQC analytical testing
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines.
- To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it willstand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny
- Hold a BSc in a Scientific subject (Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology preferred) or equivalent working experience
- Experience within GMP/pharmaceutical laboratories would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
- Knowledge of analytical testing methods including HPLC, GC, UV-VIS
Company: Our client isthe world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51188.