QC Scientist (ELISA/Protein) - Yorkshire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QC Scientist (ELISA/Protein Chemistry) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
A QC Scientist routinely manages studies which may include a number of analytical techniques. They are therefore expected to have an in depth knowledge of relevant techniques and are able to advise clients on study designs.
As a QC Scientist (Protein Chemistry/ELISA) you will:
- Routinely manage studies which may include a number of analytical techniques. They are therefore expected to have an in depth knowledge of relevant techniques and are able to advise clients on study designs.
- Ensure that the studies are performed in accordance with the study protocol.
- Have responsibility for the scientific, technical and regulatory conduct of studies as well as for the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results and is therefore required to have an expert knowledge of the UK/OECD GXP and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and communicate scientific and regulatory developments within their field of expertise within the team and the wider scientific group.
- Be required to perform lab work as required
- Be working on a number of techniques: SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, Isoelectric focusing, Capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, UV, ELISA, amino-acid analysis, peptide mapping, and Glycosylation analysis
The successful QC Scientist (ELISA/Protein Chemistry) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Bachelors/Masters degree, Ph.D or those with industrial experience would be considered appropriate for the position.
- Candidates are expected to have relevant experience (study directing, management of analytical teams or project management) in a regulatory environment (GLP/GCP/GMP).
- In addition, experience of client management and technical expertise in a relevant scientific arena is required.
- A sound working knowledge of ‘Good Laboratory Practice’ and ‘Good Manufacturing Practice’ would be advantageous.
If successful you will be joining a leading drug development services company in the UK.
To apply for this QC Scientist (ELISA/Protein Chemistry) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34816 in all correspondence.