QC Sample Management Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a QC Sample Management Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: From €23 per hour depending upon experience
QC Sample Management Associate Role:
- Execute sample management activities across the site - sample distribution, LIMS logging
- Perform Stability Program related activities such as pulling stability samples, study initiations.
- Create/own and approve protocols,sample plans, SOPs, training manuals.
- Perform SAP, LIMS and CIMS functions/ transactions within the sample management remit
- Out of hours responder for sample management equipment (fridges /freezers / incubators) 1 week in 6
- Strong understanding of the application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories
- Working experience in a biopharmaceutical QC or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This QC Sample Management Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49352.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the Ireland.