QC/R&D Technician - Derbyshire
Rob Walker is recruiting for a QC/R&D Technician to join a manufacturer of adhesives and related products based in Derbyshire, on a full time, 6 month contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
As a QC/R&D Technician, the main purpose of your role will be to assist the Production Chemist with routine QC testing.
Further responsibilities of this QC/R&D Technician will include:
- Providing an efficient service for Production
- Ensuring necessary product certification is created and passed to the Sales department.
- Performing laboratory tasks with due diligence in accordance with the Laboratory Training Manual and the priorities of the work schedule.
- Carrying out planned tasks in accordance with the company's Quality Procedures Manual and as directed by the Production Chemist.
- Passing details of any product non-conformities to Production Chemist/Production Management to aid investigations and rectification
- Strictly adhering to company policies for Health and Safety, Quality and IT.
- Ensuring all measuring equipment used has valid calibration.
- Maintaining laboratory records, equipment and laboratory facility, including general housekeeping.
- Assisting the Production Chemist as and when circumstances dictate.
As a QC/R&D Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a QC laboratory would be a distinct advantage
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
For more information or to apply for this QC/R&D Technician position please contact Rob Walker on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH38303 in all correspondence.