Asad Karim is recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join an innovative biotechnology company at their site based in Deeside on a permanent basis.
Our client is a biotechnology organisation currently developing new technology to enhance, simplify and reduce costs in the production of the latest anti-cancer drugs. Due to recently securing significant investment they have been able to move to a new site in Deeside to support their rapid expansion.
Reporting to the Senior QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for microbiological testing, supporting the quality control laboratory functions as well as maintaining and improving your knowledge of microbiological techniques.
Your main duties will be:
- Performing and reporting microbiological tests on raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Supporting the environmental monitoring and product testing requirements of bulk product manufacturing.
- Ensuring that all laboratory activities comply with Health and Safety guidelines, particularly COSHH and Biological Safety Regulations and Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in a Biological or Microbiological subject area.
- Experience in a microbiology testing laboratory.
- GMP experience.
- Technical knowledge in microbiology and microbiological techniques.
The company offers a generous benefit package including a competitive salary ranging from £18,000 - £25,000 plus 25 days holiday + further benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Asad on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46539 in all correspondence.