CK Group are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
Location: This QC Microbiologist role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
Salary: From €20 per hour, depending upon experience.
QC Microbiologist Role:
- Perform supporting activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Perform and carry out a variety of routinemicrobiological analytical techniques including but not limited to environmental monitoring, WFI testing, growth promotion testing, In-process product testing, Final product testing such as bioburden and both Kinetic turbidimetric and MCS rapid endotoxin testing in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Train and be trained in the use of Rapid microbiology techniques including but not limited to endotoxin testing, water bioburden testing, E.M testing, absence of bioburden testing and identification testing.
- Industry experience with significant knowledge and experience in working in a microbiology lab unit and working with contract labs.
- Experience in compendial testing for water and environmental monitoring in clean room environments.
- Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS, Trending systems, or similar)
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Microbiologist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49283.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.