QC Microbiologist - Nottingham
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Nottinghamshire. This will be covering maternity cover with a contract length of 14 months (June 2019 - Aug 2020) On offer is competitive salary (dependant on experience), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, opportunity to join pension scheme and optional exercise classes and social activities offered by the client. The closing date for applications will be 5th April 2019. The successful candidate will work closely with quality and manufacturing and will possess in-depth knowledge of microbiology testing. You will have experience in TVC, endotoxin testing and knowledge of water systems and environmental monitoring.
- Carry out routine GMP bioburden and coliform testing of utility samples.
- Perform total viable count (TVC) and purity testing of in-process samples and products.
- Execute endotoxin detection tests (via EP/USP kinetic turbidimetric method) for utility and product samples.
- Carry out routine GMP environmental monitoring in controlled and classified areas.
- Degree in Microbiology.
- Industry experience in a microbiology role ideally with some experience of GMP.
- Experience in TVC, endotoxin testing, plate reading and Identifications.
- Knowledge of water systems and environmental monitoring.
- Attention to detail in completion of paperwork and database completion.
- Knowledge of EP/USP/ISO standards.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45036 in all correspondence.