CK Group are recruiting for a QC Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 40ph PAYE or €51ph Ltd
QC Manager Role:
- Supervision/Management of QC Chemical Analytical Services (CAS) team
- Out of hours responder for CAS equipment (fridges /freezers / incubators)
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
- Conduct performance appraisal reviews for staff and identify training requirementsfor further development of colleagues.
- Broad technical knowledge within Chemical Analytical Sciences area and expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas
- Extensive experience in biopharmaceutical QC or related qualitycontrol or GMP laboratory
- Proven experience of leading teams.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditionsfrom cancer to arthritis.
Location: This QC Manager role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Apply: Entitlement to work in Ireland is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50401.