QC Laboratory Technician
CK Group are recruiting for a QC Laboratory Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This QC Laboratory Technician role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
- 12-15 per hour DOE.
QC Laboratory Technician Role:
- Test formulated products, raw materials and active pharmaceutical ingredients against registered QualitySpecifications you will ensure quality, safety and efficacy prior to delivery to the customer.
- Utilise a wide range of analytical techniques to enable testing to proceed. This would include Dissolution, HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), UV-Vis, GLC and Infra-red analysis.
- Ensure that the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCLP, GMP and SHE.
- Use LEAN tools and techniques to optimise processes within the laboratory.
- Qualified to A level/equivalent in Chemistry or experience of work experience in a GMP environment, ideally in the area of laboratory Quality Control.
- Experience in basic analytical techniques, electronicnotebooks and data handling systems.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Laboratory Technician position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48821.
It is essential thatapplicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.