QC Laboratory Technician x2 - Macclesfield
Heather Deagle at CK Group is recruiting for 2 QC Laboratory Technicians to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Macclesfield on initially a 12 contract.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This role is located in Macclesfield which is East of Cheshire, on the River Bollin. It is close to the county borders of Greater Manchester to the north, Derbyshire to the east and Staffordshire to the south. It is a gateway to the Peak District and Cheshire Plains, and has breathtaking countryside, parks, rivers, canals, reservoirs and woodland to explore.
The Role: To test product from the QC laboratory team against agreed Quality Standards within agreed customer service lead-times.
Your main duties will be to:
- Test products, materials and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of these products to the customer or user.
- Ensure the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCL, GMP and SHE.
- Have a working knowledge of LEAN tools and techniques.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Qualified to A level/or equivalent in Chemistry/Biology or with at least 2-3 years working experience in a GMP environment, ideally in the area of laboratory QC.
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of microbiological or analytical QC testing. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45325 in all correspondence.