QC Laboratory Assistant - Surrey
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QC Laboratory Assistant to join a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company based in Surrey. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 3 months initially with a possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Participate in QC Restricted testing of in process samples, water and vaccines
- Assist in the sampling and identification of raw materials in the Unrestricted area.
- Perform LAL endotoxin, bacteriological (TVC) and Total Organic Compounds (TOC) on water sample
- Assist in sampling of water samples
- Assist in sample despatch to contract laboratories
- Operate autoclave for all waste items that require disposal
- Weekly preparation of citric acid and aliquoting into spray bottles for each lab area
- Order glassware and consumables from warehouse when necessary
- LAFU cleaning and environmental monitoring
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in a relevant Scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in a microbiological laboratory and knowledge of GMP
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good knowledge of aseptic techniques
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a world leading animal healthcare company based in Surrey.
For more information or to apply for this QC Laboratory Assistance position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33583 in all correspondence.