QC LIMS Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a QC LIMS Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis and has an hourly rate from €41.45, dependent upon experience.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: This role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to LIMS and Empower, without direct supervision, acting as a role model for other lab colleagues. The role provides technical expertise with a focus on Compliance, Continuous Improvement, a Lean Culture and Right First Time (RFT).Key Responsibilities:
- Assist management and staff with LIMS and Empower related issues.
- Provide direction and advice to support the LIMS and Empower computer related systems.
- Interface with internal customers in Product Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Analytical Sciences, etc.
- Ensure compliance with company requirements and GMP quality standards.
- Provide support to Chemistry and Manufacturing Controls (CMC) regulatory activities, to facilitate regulatory approval of the Company's manufacturing facility and products.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of FDA and MHRA guidelines regarding GMPs.
- Keen interest is troubleshooting lab system issues and Continuous Improvement.
- Administrator or Superuser LIMS experience.
- A QC background would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this QC LIMS Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com., quoting job ref 47997.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.