QC Equipment Analyst - Suffolk
Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a QC Equipment Analyst to join a global and diversified healthcare leader, who is heavily involved with discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. This position is available on a temporary basis for 12 months initially, with a strong possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Act as project facilitator in the preparation of documentation to support the purchase of new equipment for the QC laboratories
- Generate and review documentation to ensure compliance with internal specifications and cGMP
- Create and manage the review and approval process of Lab equipment qualification documentation such as User Requirements, risk assessments and design review
- Liaise with external contact, mainly suppliers of equipment for QC projects
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A background within a Quality Management system, ideally within a pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of working within a Quality Management System and cGMP
- Understanding of current industry requirements of cGMP, Annex 11, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11• Experience of working on GAMP related projectsfor multiple aspects of IT and/or process control systems
- Current regulatory knowledge in the field of computer systems validation
- Good communicator
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a healthcare leader based in Suffolk.
For more information or to apply for this QC Equipment Analyst position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST36770 in all correspondence.