QC Compliance Specialist
CK Group are currently recruiting for QC Compliance Specialist with experience of working in a QC laboratory as well as supporting QA, to join a global Life Sciences company based near Swindon on a permanent basis.
The Company: A Global Life Science powerhouse organisation that commits to analytical instrumentation and essential lab supplies, as well as a variety of other consumables. The company is located within a commutable distance to both Reading and Bristol on the M4.
QC Compliance Specialist Role: To provide GMP compliance support for the QC laboratory. This will include support with deviations, OOS investigations, CAPAs and change controls and maintenance of departmental KPIs.
- Provide technical support in writing and updating: Deviation investigations, OOS, OOT, unexpected result investigations and SOPs.
- Maintain a departmental KPI matrix.
- Support GMP and Data Integrity compliance in the QC laboratory.
- Science based degree, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the principles and guidelines for GMP.
- Substantial experience of working in a QC laboratory or supporting a QC function.
- Experience of working in pharmaceutical manufacturing, with some experience supporting Quality Assurance.
- Experience with lean tools/continuous improvement.
- Experience with laboratory automated systems, e.g. laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
The Benefits: A completive salary and annual bonus with ongoing career development. Additionally, there is pension as well as employee benefits and discounts.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Compliance Specialist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49332.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.