QC Chemist in Haltwhistle
Jade Stirk at CK Group is recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a family owned chemical manufacturing company at their facility located in Haltwhistle, Northumberland on an initial 2 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out quality control analysis on cleaning chemical products using a range of analytical methods.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Maintaining chemical stock levels.
- Communicating with other departments to ensure timely completion of analysis on new and existing products.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified to minimum of BSc level in Chemistry or related subject or possess equivalent industrial experience.
- Experience of working in a commercial laboratory.
- Understanding of Health & Safety in an industrial organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, family owned chemical manufacturing company based at their site in Haltwhistle. The successful, Analytical Chemist will be employed on a contract basis to cover maternity leave. This would be a great opportunity for a recently qualified Chemist who is looking for vital industrial experience to kick start their career.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44585 in all correspondence.