QC Biochemistry Analyst
James Horne is recruiting for a QC Biochemistry Analyst to join an innovative biotechnology company at their site based in Deeside on a permanent basis. You will be joining a growing biotechnology organisation currently developing new technology to enhance, simplify and reduce costs in the production of the latest anti-cancer drugs.
This role is located in Deeside in the North West and the site is easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.
The Role: Reporting to the QC Team Leader, your main duties will include:
- Performance and reporting of analytical testing on intermediates and finished products, following customer and company regulatory/industry requirements.
- Perform routine tasks and other non-routine activities required in support of QC laboratory functions.
- Ensure documentation of laboratory results are in accordance with GMP and company procedures.
- Liaise with technical specialists to qualify equipment and analytical methods.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Laboratory maintenance and supporting the re-ordering systems and communication with key suppliers.
- Maintaining and improving knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Ensuring that all laboratory activities are compliant with H&S guidelines and regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2 or more years' experience of working in an analytical testing laboratory and experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Technical knowledge and experience of performing analysis using techniques including HPLC, UV, ELISA and SDS Page.
- An understanding of GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal and organisation skills.
This role offers a competitive salary, dependant on experience and a generous benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46546 in all correspondence.