Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Annan on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform laboratory analysis of raw materials, intermediates, finished products, stability samples and utilities in accordance with the requirements of cGMP & GLP.
The successful candidate will also:
- Investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results and contribute to their root cause resolution.
- Organise and perform routine calibration and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
- Participate in Technology Transfer between internal and external customers and perform analysis in support of analytical method transfers.
- Support and perform analytical method validation activities.
- Support cGMP stability programs as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least 3 years industry experience in analytical chemistry or Quality Control.
- A good experience of analytical techniques including GC and HPLC methods.
- Degree in a chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience.
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH34958 in all correspondence.