CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to work within a Quality Control Laboratory for a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products. The QC Analyst will be working on site in Dundee on a contract basis for6-12 months. This client is offering an excellent opportunity for career development to Chemists who are keen to gain experience in a globally recognised organisation.
The Role: The main purpose of your role as QC Analyst will be to:
- Followanalytical methods and perform quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Carry out analytical development and validation on new and existing methods.
- Adhere to cGMP principles.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a Chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience.
- Experience working in a Quality Control laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of health & safety in a working laboratory.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please call James Horne at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49049.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.